Search Engine Optimisation
Our seo services are customised to meet your needs so you can always have the best chance at getting the highest rankings possible. If you already have a website, either created by you or someone else, it will require search engine optimisation (seo) to obtain the best ranks possible in the search engine. SEO is done on-site and off-site.
On-site involves modifying your actual website itself and will not take long for small – medium sized websites. Off-site optimisation involves building reputation or ‘links’ to your website. This is the most time consuming part of search engine optimisation.
We have a solid basic plan to get you started with your on-site and off-site optimisation. This initial search engine optimisation service will set you up for good rankings in the search engines and will give us a footing to continually promote your website.
By having us complete even just a basic on-site SEO evaluation we will be able to recommend changes you should make to your website and even assist in implementation of the suggestions if required. Most websites will see an increase in ranks within a month of implementing an on-site strategy.
You Will Get:
- Up to 10 Pages Optimised For Search Engines (Titles, Descriptions, and Keywords)
- Setup on 10 major social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN etc
- Bookmarking of up to 10 pages to 100 Social Bookmarking Sites
- Website Submission To 10 Niche Directories
- Website Submission to 500 General Directories
- 4 Articles Written and Submitted To Over 200 Article Directories
- 20 Web 2.0 Blogs Created With These Articles
- Setup of 3 Forum Accounts With 20 Posts Each
- 100 Forum Profile Links
- 30 Quality Blog Comments
- Full Report With All Work Done And Every Link Built
This service is priced per project and is required before we can promote your website any further.
This service has NO contracts and can be a once off but for best results it is best for a monthly service which will be discussed with you if you wish to proceed.